CUSTOM HEALTH AND SAFETY SYSTEMS
Get your health and safety systems right the first time.
With recent changes to New Zealand’s health and safety legislation, it is vital that your health and safety systems are appropriate to manage your risk.
But health and safety doesn’t need to be overly complex and fill you with fear.
We develop custom health and safety management systems for businesses of all sizes and industries, with a focus on keeping it simple with solutions that work based around your risk profile.
No two businesses are the same and there is no such thing as an ‘off-the-shelf’ health and safety system – which is why Intesafety safety management systems are always tailored to your organisation’s unique requirements.
Safety System Review & Development
Based on your specific business risks and legislative requirements, our health and safety consultants will tailor a service package to fulfil your specific business needs.
This typically includes:
- Developing health and safety management systems, or revising existing systems
- Strategic planning
- Conducting a whole of business risk assessment
- Maturity assessment of the existing business safety culture (people and systems)
- Develop safety improvement plans
- Training of business leaders and workers on the health and safety management system
- Ongoing health and safety coaching/mentoring to leaders
- Conducting routine workplace safety observations
- Conducting routine performance reporting
We always tailor our level of involvement to meet your needs.
As a leader am I doing enough to protect the Health and Safety of myself and my workers?
Have I got the appetite to get this going sooner rather than later?
If the answer is no, contact us today for a free confidential discussion about a custom health and safety system for your organisation.
We’ll make sure you get it right.